To make a reservation you must:
- Complete the Application and Rules & Regulations
- Return the completed application to the Youth Learn Activity Center
- Bring copy of your California Driver's License or California I.D.
Applications may be submitted up to one year in advance for resident non-profit organizations, residents, and La Puente commercial businesses. All other reservation can be made six (6) months in advance.
Applications and forms:
Park User Guide
The Bridge Room
The Bridge Room is an ideal location for wedding receptions, formal dinner gatherings, corporate seminars, and your special occasion. The Bridge Room offers banquet seating for up to one hundred twenty (120) guests. Designed in the Spanish style architecture theme, the room has a full catering kitchen.
The Citrus Courtyard offers the charm and elegance to host a beautiful outdoor wedding, holiday party, or any other special event. Your family and friends will enjoy the beauty of this picture perfect site on your special day. The Courtyard is designed to sit one hundred sixty (160) guests for dinning. Reservation includes tables and chairs.
The La Puente Community Center offers three (3) modern meeting rooms for reservation and a dance room:
- Workman Room - maximum audience capacity of forty-five (45) people and dinning of twenty-five (25) people.
- Rowland Room - maximum audience capacity of twenty-five (25) people and dinning of twenty (20) people.
- Walnut Room - maximum audience capacity of twenty (20) people. Available for rehearsal and/or dance classes.