To make a reservation you must:
- Complete the Application, Rules & Regulations and the Cancellation Policy
- Return the completed application to the Youth Learning Activity Center
- Bring copy of your California Driver's License or California I.D.
Applications may be submitted up to one year in advance for resident non-profit organizations, residents, and La Puente commercial businesses. All other reservation can be made six (6) months in advance.
Applications and forms:
Park User Guide
The Bridge Room
The Bridge Room is an ideal location for wedding receptions, formal dinner gatherings, corporate seminars, and your special occasion. The Bridge Room offers banquet seating for up to one hundred twenty (120) guests with tables and chairs included.
The Citrus Courtyard offers the charm and elegance to host a beautiful outdoor wedding, holiday party, or any other special event. Your family and friends will enjoy the beauty of this picture perfect site on your special day. The Courtyard is designed to sit one hundred sixty (160) guests for dining. Reservation includes tables and chairs.
The La Puente Community Center offers three (3) modern meeting rooms for reservation and a dance room:
- Workman Room - maximum audience capacity of forty-five (45) people and dining of twenty-five (25) people.
- Rowland Room - maximum audience capacity of twenty-five (25) people and dining of twenty (20) people.
- Walnut Room - maximum audience capacity of twenty (20) people. Also available for rehearsal and/or dance classes.