Violation / Submit GO-REQUEST

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Help keep our neighborhoods clean and attractive. Well-kept neighborhoods increase property values, improve the quality of life in our community, and discourage crime and graffiti.

Types of requests that may be submitted include:

  • Property Maintenance
  • Parking Violations
  • Graffiti
  • Animal Control
  • Discarded Furniture
  • Items in the public right of way
  • Abandoned Shopping Carts
  • Unlicensed Businesses
  • Illegal Parking
  • Yard Sales
  • Inoperative Vehicles
  • Construction without permits
  • Illegal Vending
  • Pot Holes
  • Temporary Outdoor Sales
  • Public Tree Maintenance
  • Illegal Garage Conversions
  • Illegal Signs or Banners
  • Weeds or Overgrown Vegetation

To report a violation, use the City's GO-REQUEST system.  When you create a “New Issue” you may select the type of request, add a picture, add a comment and your e-mail address, then click SUBMIT.  Once submitted they system will alert Staff with GPS coordinates of where the issue is located.  You will receive an e-mail with a request tracking number which will enable you to track the issue submitted.

You may also call (626) 855-1500 to report a violation.