A resident in La Puente since 2001. The Hernandez family has owned and operated a private practice in the city in excess of 20 years. Council Member Muñoz is married to her high school sweetheart and they have three children.
Council Member Muñoz is an advocate for providing affordable and accessible health care services to the residents in her community and has helped to provide eye screenings to thousands of local school kids.
Commencement of Current Term: November 6, 2018
Expiration of Current Term: November 8, 2022
- Masters in Leadership and Organizational Studies – Azusa Pacific University
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Studies – Azusa Pacific University
- Office Manager at an optometry clinic in La Puente
Regional Boards, Committees, and Professional Organizations
- California Contract Cities Association – Delegate
- League of California Cities – Alternate
- City Selection Committee – Alternate
- Foothill Transit Authority Governing Board Member – Alternate
"It is a privilege to serve the residents of La Puente. Please feel free to contact me anytime. My telephone number is: (626) 855-1577."